All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Prayers


Last night a dear precious boy, adoringly called 'Dozer', went to be in the arms of our Heavenly Father. Tiany at The Homeschool Lounge has this gorgeous photo of 'Dozer' posted at the lounge with a tender message for Marsha and her family. You can leave comments at Heart of the Matter and they have an address for sending cards as well.

Please be in prayer for this family during this devastating time. His departure from this world was during a swim at their pond. We know that he is safely in the arms of our Lord at this time, but no amount of words can heal the pain they are experiencing right now. Please pray for God's grace to be upon them. Each day will feel like yesterday, no matter how much time passes. Each night will be a huge hurdle as they attempt to sleep. Everyday of homeschool they will feel a loss in their home. Marsha and David, along with the rest of their family, need an insurmountable amount of prayers from this day forward.

If you have a church prayer line or a group you can send a request to, please do so! We celebrate a little life and the precious time we were able to have with this little guy while he was here on earth. Please swing over to Heart of the Matter to get the address to send your love. My best friend lost her own little girl a few years ago and she helped me compose this special article on How to Help During the Loss of a Child, at AGMinistries.




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


1 kind words:

Mamaduso August 27, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

I hope it is ok to use the graphic/photo of Christian. If not let me know. I put it on my post.
thanks,
Susan

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP