All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Routines Vs. Schedules

I don't know about you, but I REALLY dislike the word 'schedule'. I much rather prefer to say, "Routine". ;O) Since I have been working at The Sarah Home, I have had to force myself into a new routine here at home. I know I must keep my priorities in the right oder when it comes to my family and my home.

As soon as I wake up and get my day started with my usual morning rituals, I get the laundry started. If you've read my blog or my comments on my friends blogs you've no doubt come across my little secret, "I really dislike doing laundry" And that's putting ti mildly. Yet now I MUST get it done or I would never be able to keep up since I no longer have 'catch up days'.

Today I finally felt like it was more of a routine than and chore and I realized I needed to add to that morning routine. My husband loves having ice for his water at night and we would always find our selves out of ice. We don't have an ice maker so we have to make our ice with trays. I added this to my routine today. My husband will no longer need to worry about running out of ice at night.

Have you recently added anything new to your routines?



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

1 kind words:

Larry,  August 13, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

I have always had a problem with schedules, I have a really nice one on the fridge. But all we do is look at it, maybe I will call it a routine I like that idea I will have to share that with my wife. Thanks for the great post.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP