All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, August 18, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook 8/18

For Today...

Outside my Window...is fresh cool air, nice change from the heat wave we had last week!

I am thinking...about Apple Hill and all the harvest activities coming soon.

I am thankful for...the ability to invest in Math U See this year for all of my children!

From the kitchen...I hope to be able to get the fridge cleaned out today.

I am wearing...a navy blue floral skirt and a white tank top. Sandals too of course.

I am reading...My Bible.

I am hoping...the weather stays cool now.

I am hearing...the washing machine.

I am creating...a curriculum for Moni and her jewelry making business. And the layout for GGM's September issue.

Around the house...I want to mop today. It was a busy weekend of traffic on this tile.

One of my favorite things... to share the Word with other people.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...finalize homeschool syllabus and prepare to teach sign language at our Bible college.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

For more women's daybooks come to the Simple Woman's Blog.



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

5 kind words:

marye August 18, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

you have a busy week!
We have cooled down finally, and it is raining...after so much drought it is welcome!

SuperAngel August 18, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

Loved your daybook! Hope you get the floor mopped! Loved that picture of Timmy! He's so cute!

Love,
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Pat August 18, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

loved your daybook, especially the picture-too cute.

Jenn4him August 18, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

We love Math-U-See, too! It has changed our lives. No more tears. Great daybook.
Jenn
www.homeschoolblogger.com/jenn4him

Grandma Starr August 18, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

Very cute picture....
Thanks for sharing

Blessings, Grandma Starr

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP