All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

My friend Jacque introduced me to this Monday Meme with The Simple Woman. Each Monday she introduces a new set of questions for us and she has the instructions on how she does this, so swing over and check it out. Joining a meme makes blogging a bit easier to keep up with when you don't have time to compose an entire article. ;O)

Outside My Window... I see in the distance a church steeple of an old time country church building.

I am thinking...that I wish I didn't have these two mosquito bites that are itching like CRAZY!

I am thankful for...God. He is with me day and night.

From the kitchen...I have much to finish up in there and I'm trying not to think of that right now.

I am wearing...my pj's! I just woke up a bit ago and still need to get dressed. :P

I am creating...A bigger chore by now getting into that kitchen now.

I am going...to court this morning to help a lady get out of jail and into The Sarah Home.

I am reading...Love as a Way of Life by Gary Chapman. Life changing book too!

I am hoping...these mosquito bites dry up TODAY.

I am hearing...Gina ask "Mom what's today?"

Around the house.. oh let's not go there okay? My house hasn't been this cluttered in MONTHS.

One of my favorite things...is a cup of coffee.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Um to catch up on chores before the kids get back from camp, admit a lady to The Sarah Home (Today hopefully Please pray they let her out), and to teach a parenting class today.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Is me and me GeenaBeena. ;O)



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

4 kind words:

Miss Jocelyn August 5, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

Praying everything goes well with the lady and the Sarah home. :) Glad you did the meme!

Miss Rachel August 5, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

Dear Mrs. B -
I'm glad I could bring you joy in posting that song. I was so glad to get that comment from you. I did not know you came to my blog. But I am glad you let me know you were there!

Just for the record, haha, I am the one who found the meme.... :) I you can give Momma the credit if you want... :)

Thank you for stopping by!
Nice hearing from you!
Love,
Rachel

Miss Rachel August 6, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Dear Mrs. B. -
I was wondering if maybe you could give me the code for you Homespun Life icon? I would like to place it on my sidebar of my blog. If you don't mind, of course.

Thank you! Btw, I love that picture of you and GeenaBeena. It's really cute!
Love,
Rachel

SuperAngel August 9, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

This was so fun to read! Get a peak inside your life! :)

I am praying for the women in the Sarah Home. I know God is doing amazing things there!

Love love the picture of you and Gina! Aww how sweet! You both are so beautiful!
Love ya!
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP