All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, September 19, 2008

Constitution Week

This week the girls at Growing in Grace Magazine are studying the Constitution and other such documents. Swing over and check it out!
Just click on the button to the left.





The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



2 kind words:

SuperAngel September 20, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

This is going to be fun! :)

I wish I could wear flip flops all the time, but they just don't work in 6ft of snow! I will be wearing them though til it goes under 30'!

I love the smell of rain too!

Love,
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Rachel September 22, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

Hello there Mrs. B -
Thank you for the comment you left on my recipe post. I don't like apple crisp as I said... I'll have to see about making different crisps... :) Let me know how it goes when you make it. :)

I am posting my Simple Woman's Daybook right now, so you can come and read it!

Love,
Rachel

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP