All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, September 15, 2008

Daybook 9.15.08


For Today...

Outside my Window...early morning sunlight peeking through the trees.

I am thinking..."I want to stay at home today."

From the learning rooms...Nothing this early in the morning. :P

I am thankful for... waking up without a stiff neck and Timmy's feet are not burned.

From the kitchen...freshly mopped floor, the coffee cup fell over and spilled on Timmy's feet(He had thick socks on!) PTL.

I am wearing...pink culottes, black top, sandals

I am reading...The Bible

I am hoping...for a peaceful day.

I am creating...a blog design for a client.

I am hearing... my son asking me to snuggle with him and my cat chasing a bead around the house.

Around the house...a ton of laundry, as usual.

One of my favorite things...is a cup of coffee in the morning.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... books returned to the library, Fall Cleaning.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

For more Daybooks go visit the Simple Woman's Blog.



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



2 kind words:

SuperAngel September 15, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

I want to stay home too! But I will probably have to run somewhere!

Glad Timmy's feet are ok! I had a boiling pot of soup spilled on my neck when I was younger. The lady whose house we were at felt so bad!

Your outfit sounds really cute! :)

That is a BEAUTIFUL flower... what is it? I love it!

Great daybook!
Love,
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

grandma Starr September 15, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

Enjoyed reading your daybook...Thanks to God for His protection.
Blessings,
grandmastarr

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP