All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, September 22, 2008

Daybook 9.22

Outside my Window...is the sun setting. I am WAY late on posting this.

I am thinking... how nice it is to see the Autumn again. I am enjoying the leaves changing.

From the learning rooms... Spelling, grammar, and reading took the most of our day.

I am thankful for... my friend Charlene. TODAY is her birthday, please go leave her a message!

From the kitchen...It's clean if you can believe that! We're preparing to make chicken tacos for dinner.

I am wearing...pink culottes and a pink top. My hair is down, because Timmy says it looks pretty on me.

I am reading...the last issue of TOS.

I am hoping...for a nice quiet evening to catch up with my blogging.

I am creating...more recipes to share!

I am hearing...the cat climbing in my closet.

Around the house...it's nice and clean. Jess worked extra hard today.

One of my favorite things...is Garlic cheese bread twists from Round Table Pizza.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...teaching at The Sarah Home, writing articles for Growing in Grace Magazine, creating the new magazine layout, and doing laundry.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.

Please join my other friends at The Simple Woman's Meme.






The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

SuperAngel September 22, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

you are the second person I have seen today that are eating chicken tacos... i want one so bad!
How sweet of Timmy. I curled my hair today and everyone was asking what I did... lol.
Can't wait to see your recipes! ;)
WAY TO GO JESS! I bet the house looks wonderful!
Garlic cheese bread sounds so good! as you can tell I am hungry! :P
Beautiful flower... do you know what it is?
wonderful daybook!
Love ya!
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP