All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, September 29, 2008

Daybook 9.29


For Today...September 29th

Outside my Window...I can tell the time change is coming soon. The sun isn't 'waking up' quite as early.

I am thinking...about what the Lord laid upon my heart yesterday.

From the learning rooms...My daughter was inspired by this portion of the Simple Woman Daybook and has started her own meme on Tuesdays just for homeschooled kids. I hope your kids can join them.

I am thankful for...my home. ;O)

From the kitchen...an empty pan from last night's Autumn Peach Cobbler. (Recipe coming soon)

I am wearing...my jammies still.

I am reading...the last of 'Love as a Way of Life'. I'm almost done and WOW it's a GREAT book.

I am hoping...rain! California is in a drought.

I am creating...the new layout for Growing in Grace Magazine.

I am hearing...the silence of the morning and a faint humming sound from an airplane overhead.

Around the house...darkness and the need to decorate for fall. (ahem! Jess did you get that?)

One of my favorite things...creating graphics.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Oversee my children's assignments that came from Miss Amanda about the Constitution.

What I was convicted about this weekend... to do better at housekeeping and re-assign some chores to my children.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Please visit more Simple Daybook's here.




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



3 kind words:

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine September 29, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

I have saved your daughter's blog. I will let two of my daughters pop over and check her out!

Sherry September 29, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

TIme change is definitely around the corner.

Praise God for sharing your heart yesterday! I went and read it. It is wonderful how God works even through others.

The peach cobbler sounds delish!

Your graphics are absolutely beautiful!

Have a great week!
Sherry

Miss Jocelyn September 29, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Can't wait to see the new GGM layout! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP