All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Favorite Things Meme With HSBAPost!

Funny how Miss Jocelyn chose this topic as my daughter, Jess, and I were just talking about favorite things on Monday when we participated in The Simple Woman's Daybook Meme.

Her meme always asks what one of your favorite things is and Jess giggled and wanted to write, "brown paper packages tied up in string"

Miss Jocelyn is asking us to share some of our favorite things and she shared an abundant list of her favorite sites. Please go see the list she has for us! So what are a few of my favorite things?

I enjoy snuggling with Timmy. He is so cute as he comes to my room at night and says in his CUTEST sweet voice, "I wanna snuggle with mom." (Just love it!)

I enjoy reading to Gina at bedtime.

I enjoy interpreting for the deaf. (Can't even describe to you how much I enjoy this.) Let me introduce you to one of my deaf friends who is JUST FABULOUS to serve!

I LOVE homeschooling!

The fragrance after the rain.

Thunder, the louder the better!

Chai tea latte.

Days when Timmy and Gina sleep in a bit longer. (They're VERY early risers!)

Bare Minerals Foundation.

Studying the Bible.

Writing devotions with my friends.

Apple scented candles on a cool fall morning.

Old fashioned oatmeal. mmmmm good idea for breakfast... time to go! :O)

Edited to add: I wanted to add in a few links, because I *think* miss Jocelyn meant for us to. :P (sorry MJ)

So here are a few of my favorites:
Magazine:
Growing in Grace Magazine

Homeschool News:
HSBAPost (formerly known as HomeschoolBlogAwards)

A Kid run Blog:
City on a Hill
A Pondering Heart
SuperAngel
From The Pages of My Heart

Mom site:
Walking Therein

Meme
Saturday Psalm and Praise

Networking:
Twitter
The Homeschool Lounge
Family Friendly Web Directory

Inspiration
A Sonflower
AGMinistries
Training Daughters, Teaching Wives
Feelin Feminine

And a few of my other friends:
Charlene
Jenn
Sprittibee
Lisa Shaw




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



6 kind words:

SuzyScribbles September 17, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

OH, Chai tea. Yummmmy.
I love learning new little bits of trivia about folks. Like...I didn't know you interpreted for the deaf! That is fantastic. I always wished I could do that. I have a friend who also does that. And whenever she happens to do it for our service, my eyes are glued on her hands and I hardly can listen to the message. LOL

I got here from a comment you left on the meme, as the Mr. Linky seems to be missing!

Miss Jocelyn @, Feelin' Feminine September 17, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

Hi there!
I'm sorry I didn't make it clear in my post, but I wanted everyone to copy the list I made and post their favourite homeschool links under each category.

I've edited the post and hope I haven't confused too many! LOL

Also I think there must be something going on with the Mr. Linky site because no linkys will show up on any blogs. Please keep checking back here to leave your #5 post!

Blessings!
Miss Jocelyn

Sherry September 17, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Yum, chai tea and apple candles! Love your favorite things list and the great links, too! Have a great Wednesday!

SmallWorld at Home September 17, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

Oh, chai! I wish I had some this minute!

Rhonda September 18, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

Love your list! I have 1 child out of 3 that still likes to snuggle. Those are such precious moments. I've never tried the chai tea latte-I'll have to do that.
(My blog design has made me so happy-btw!)

Miss Jocelyn September 18, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

It was fun reading through your favourite things! Thanks for sharing. I am going to have fun looking through links!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP