All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, September 29, 2008

Homeschool Blog Awards:Coming Soon!

Join Us at the HSBA!It's that time again! The Homeschool Blog Awards is gearing up for another season. Please stop by and get the details and the codes for the button. Be sure to spread the word!




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Rachel September 30, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Hello there Mrs. B -
Thank you for the comment on my blog. Wanna share your pie crust recipe? I'd like to try a few different ones. I just need to find somewhere to get some organic shortening! Then I can bake, bake, bake! What kind of things do you bake in the winter?

I'll be looking out for those recipes!

Oh, I got to see Fireproof! I LOVED IT! Awesome movie. I only cried once - where he reads the divorce papers... that was extremely sad. He was trying to fix it and then she hands him the papers! Oh, I felt so sorry for him... But I enjoyed it.

Love, prayers and blessings!
Love,
Rachel

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP