All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, September 19, 2008

Homeschool Devotions

It's not often that I come across something that impresses the dickens out of me, but today I just really must share something with you that touches me deeply.

I have been subscribing to the AOP Devotions for quite some time and they post them on their homeschool blog now. You can sign up for a free account in order to leave comments.

Every single day, I am encouraged by what they write. These devotions are very special, in that they are specifically written for the homeschooling mom. These devotions are King James scripture and SO applicable to daily living as a homeschooling mom.

I highly recommend their blog for all homeschooling moms. You really must go read a few of their recent articles. I believe you will be deeply touched as well.




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Rhonda September 20, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

I checked that out due to your recommendation and you're so right!! That is such an encouraging, uplifting devotions for hs moms. I am so glad you shared that-I've been needing something like that.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP