All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HSBA Sawp Buddy Gift


Last month I participated in a swap with Camille and she sent me these CUTE vintage canister set. She also sent me two tea mixes, which I thought had disappeared, but LAST night I found them! Thanks Camille! Don't they look nice with my red kitchen?











The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



4 kind words:

SuperAngel September 10, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

Oh those are so cute! They go great with your whole kitchen!
How fun! Don't you just love this Swap Sister program!
:)
Love,
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

KeepItSimple September 10, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

So glad you liked your gift, Lisa!! I will get my post up tomorrow.

They look fantastic on your counter!!

Did you try the herbal coffee? It really is not that bad *smile*.

Blessings -
Camille

PS - The 'Home' link takes you to hhtp instead of http. Just thought I'd let you know.

grandmastarr,  September 11, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

Looks great:)

Miss Jocelyn September 11, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

Aw those are simply adorable! Love them. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP