All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HSBAPost Memoirs: Summer Photo Essay

This week Miss Jocelyn wants to invite you to take a moment and post a Summer Photo Essay memoir. Starting from around the official date of Summer to this past week - just give a basic summary of your summer as she knows someone of us are photoholics! Haha! Make sure you jot down your memoirs about each photo so everyone can read about your summer. You can do the essay however you want. You can journal a lot of just caption the photo! Can’t wait to see what you all do!

So here is a collage I created of just some of the few things we did this last summer. We ventured down to Southern California to stay with Aunt Susan and Uncle Andy. My In-Laws were also there with us and we had a great time at Disneyland!

We spent a lot of time together this summer and although our dear friends lost their home from the Northern California Fires, we all pulled together and made it through with the love and support of our church family.

We enjoyed gardening for Aunt Susan, since she allowed us to stay in her home for two weeks. We felt like we must have been too much to handle, with all 6 of us in her home, but she just assured me this morning that we have 'frequent flyer' type miles that will allow us to come again any time.

Timmy enjoyed T-ball season this year and all of us loved supporting him and cheering for him. My husband got me a new license plate and I got to know Camille in the HSBA Swap!

We enjoyed a lot of fun recipes this summer too and a trip to the Sac Zoo with my dear friend Charlene. We certainly did a whole lot more, but I don't have the time to recap it all.







The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



5 kind words:

SuperAngel September 24, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

How fun! Great times and great photos! I am so glad you did this! It is so neat to see all the wonderful things your family did together!
Love ya!
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

tammy September 25, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Looks like you and your family had a wonderful summer! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Rhonda September 25, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Love the way you put your photos together! It looks like you had a great summer.

lcourtneymom September 25, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

I like the photo collage. Looks like you had a great summer!

Leah
http:www.homeschoolblogger.com/lcourtneymom

Sherry September 25, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

You have a wonderful display of summer pics. Looks like you had a great summer! :D Thank you for sharing!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP