All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Sept. 9th Simple Woman Daybook

For Today...

Outside my Window...It is sunny and calm. No wind, which is good for my sinuses.

I am thinking...of how much I enjoy the quietness of the early mornings.

From the learning rooms...Math U See, Science, and Bible.

I am thankful for...my family.

From the kitchen...a mess that needs to be cleaned. Where are those little elves anyway?

I am wearing...pink culottes, pink top, and pink sandals.

I am reading...The Victory Drill book with Timmy.

I am hoping...I can have a peaceful day. The morning didn't start out so good.

I am creating...an article for AGMinistries.

I am hearing...Gina read her assignment out loud.

Around the house...is laundry being done.

One of my favorite things...helping kids with Math.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...our ministry's fund raising banquet is this Friday. Have LOTS to do!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...is Timmy with his T-Ball trophy!

For more Daybooks go see the Simple Woman's Linky.



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



4 kind words:

SuperAngel September 8, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Glad the wind isn't blowing for your sinus' sake too! :) I have been having allergies because of the weather getting cooler.

Hope your day gets better! I will be praying for you!

Aww Timmy is so cute! I haven't seen a picture of him. What a sweetie! :)

Great daybook! Glad you do these, so I can get a peak into your day! :)
Love
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Miss Jocelyn September 8, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Aww how cute! He looks like you. :)

Thank you for your comment on my post today. I agree with you.

Jacque Dixon September 8, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

That picture is so cute!!
CONGRATS TIMMY!!!!

I hope you have a peaceful rest of your day too!
Love you Lisa!!

blessings!

http://jacquedixon.com

Grandma Starr September 8, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

What a cute picture of Timmy. I enjoyed reading your daybook.
Blessings,
Grandma Starr

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP