All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, September 26, 2008

A Project For Your Homeschool

Miss Amanda has been sharing some wonderful articles at Growing in Grace Magazine in honor of our Constitution and I'd like to invite you to have your children join her. My children will also be participating in this fun week of education. It's not too late to join in. My children will be sharing their 'assignments' beginning Monday September 29th.





The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP