All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, September 1, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook 9/01/08

For Today…September 1st, 2008

Outside my Window…a crisp cool breeze, OPEN those windows!

I am thinking…about Jacque and Miss Jocelyn and all the help they gave in publishing our GGM September 2008 issue. Lots of giveaways over there this month!

From the learning rooms…We were 'going' to start today, but we were up so late getting the magazine published that we will now wait until tomorrow.

I am thankful for…my bloggy community and the support they are giving to Marsha and her family at this time.

From the kitchen…hot coffee just finished brewing.

I am wearing…HA! I'M in pj's this time, because I just got up. ;O)

I am reading…still reading Love as a Way of Life and I'm almost done. VERY good book! Highly recommend it!

I am hoping…that our magazine will be a blessing to others.

I am creating…a journal like Miss Jocelyn made. Looks fun!

I am hearing…Lady, our dog, prancing through the kitchen on the tile.

Around the house… Gina typing as she comments on the magazine articles and the faint sound of ESPN from the other room since my husband is off work today. Thank God he's not watching it on our new surround sound, it's WAY too early for that!

One of my favorite things…is reading to Gina at bedtime.

I am praying for… the Drews and the people connected with Hurricane Gustav.(Same as Miss Jocelyn)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… Prayerfully accept two women into The Sarah Home. Praying for the right women. Starting homeschool school tomorrow. Prepare my first series of sign language lessons for our adult Bible Institute.

I accomplished since last week… the layout design of the September issue of GGM, Mount Washmore was tackled, and I managed to misplace my Bible. :O(

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...from my daughter's 16th birthday celebration. Happy Birthday Jessica!

You can read other daybooks here at The Simple Woman's Blog.



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


7 kind words:

Rachel September 1, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

Hello there, Mrs. B -
I posted again.. should've been my Daybook. I will need to go do that. But please come by and look at my post, I just did it. :)
http://dixonhomestead.com/rachel/?p=130
Love,
Rachel

SuperAngel September 1, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Great daybook! the mag looks amazing! totally love it!

That is a great picture of Jess. I hope she had a super birthday party!

love
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Sandra September 1, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Beautiful photo :)

I enjoyed reading your daybook :)

My Daybook Entry

Miss Jocelyn September 1, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

:) I was happy to help with GGM, and hope you will post a photo of your journal! I know there is so much more we can do with them than I what I posted! LOL

I put a linky up!

Grandma Starr September 1, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Beautiful picture of Jessica...
Thanks for the facebook add...i didn't recognize your real name/lol

Thanks for sharing your daybook...
Off to read GGM
Blessings,
Judi

MrsD/Jacque September 2, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Loved reading about your day. I am happy that Jocelyn's journal has inspired so many to make one! How exciting.

I am glad Jess had such a great party. She is such a sweet girl! I am a bad friend. She has left me comments, and even posted for my bday, and I went over but I never thanked her! :(
I so appreciated her sweet things she said!

Have a lovely week my friend!
Love you!
J

kadezmom September 3, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Happy Belated Bday to Jess (read other comments for that one)

That looks like a GREAT party! Fun!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP