All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, October 13, 2008

Daybook for October 13th

For Today...October 13th

Outside my Window...It's windy!

I am thinking...about Natasha. I hope she's ok. Will you please pray for her?

From the learning rooms...I am writing an in depth study on Meth.

I am thankful for...The online network of homeschooling moms.

From the kitchen...hot coffee. sniiiiiiiiifffff MMM.mmmmmmmmmm smells good!

I am wearing...pink culottes and a pink top with a brown sweater.

I am reading...the last of 'Love as a Way of Life' and writing a Bible study for the Sarah Home with the second chapter on kindness.

I am hoping...for more rain! It was great to have rain last week, hoping for more.

I am creating...a devotion for a Bible study at a local church on Saturday. I've been asked to speak about The Sarah Home and 'give a talking to' to their teen girls.

I am hearing...Timmy making little boy noises.

Around the house...are many Autumn decorations. Jess decorated for me.

One of my favorite things...Toast with butter and honey.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Need to write letters to people.

What I was convicted about this weekend... I need to be meek.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...It's Miss Emma when she modeled the wedding dress for a bridal themed women's banquet at our church.

Be sure to read about airing Dirty Laundry.





Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP