All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, October 20, 2008

Daybook October 20th


For Today...October 20th

Outside my Window...I see the ProtectMarriage sign in my yard. There are only two in our neighborhood. :O(

I am thinking...about the Protect Marriage rally I went to tonight.

From the learning rooms...Social Studies at the Protect Marriage rally.

I am thankful for...the Lord loving me.

From the kitchen...the dishwasher is running. Have a shiny sink!

I am wearing...denim skirt pink top, autumn colored sweater and boots.

I am reading...everything I can about Chuck Baldwin.

I am hoping...that Prop 8 will PASS!

I am creating...a to do list of everything I didn't get done today. :P

I am hearing...the dishwasher running

Around the house...reorganized to accommodate a new couch, which is too big.

One of my favorite things...is my 6pm prayer time.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...to move the Toys for Tots storage rooms around. Schedule our first meeting, and pray for our nation every day at 6pm.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
A tradition image of a marriage and family.
Courtesy of SXC.hu














Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



2 kind words:

Miss Jocelyn October 21, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

I pray the Prop 8 passes too! I hope the rest of the rallies go well!

Your outfit sound cozy! :)

Lady Rachel October 23, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

Hello there Mrs. B -
I am not sure if I replied to your comments you left, but thank you for all your comments.

Very nice daybook. Your daybooks are always interesting to read. :) And the pictures are usually pretty neat!

Thank you for coming by! Hope you will again soon!
Love,
Rachel
http://dixonhomestead.com/rachel

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP