All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Homeschool Snacks



This week's meme at HSBAPost asks us what kind of snacks we enjoy! This is great because my children are always looking for fun snack ideas. We'll share a few of ours:

*Celery with cream cheese and raisins
*Tortilla pinwheels
*Nachos
*Crackers with Cheese (Especially the cheeseball recipe!)
*Graham crackers with peanut butter
*Peanut butter roll ups (tortilla with peanut butter and cinnamon)
*Chips and Salsa

and I suppose this is a good time to get those recipes posted somewhere. Be on the lookout at MJ's Cooking Show for further updates!




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



4 kind words:

SuzyScribbles October 1, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Chips and salsa. I am SO addicted if there are authentic chips and REAL salsa (aka pico de gallo type) around. I can't stop and although the salsa is probably good for you, I know the chips aren't. *sigh*
I consider the chips merely the tasty "spoon" to hold the salsa. LOL

Miss Jocelyn October 2, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

I want some of the pinwheels...aren't those with cream cheese, lettuce, meat, etc wrapped in a tortilla? We call them lavash here though. YUMMYY!!!!!

sharla~ October 2, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Oh the tortilla with peanut butter and cinnamon sounds soooo good! We used to eat peanut butter and jelly tortilla's those were good, but kind sticky!
GB~
Sharla~

JM October 11, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Mmmm, anything with cream cheese sounds good. Let's think...do I have any in the house. Oh, man. I really shouldn't have read this post. :-D

JM

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP