All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Memoirs Field Trips!




I do have a favorite field trip, but the photos are not accessible at this time. Yet it was a trip to Lotus-Coloma Valley just north of our state's capitol. It's a beautiful lush green valley! We enjoyed their museum and gift shop, where we bought a copy of the original grammar book used by children when their town as first founded. Gina uses that book now. We enjoyed learning about the history if this little nook tucked away in Northern California. I would like to go back there again in the spring and when they have their gold mining days. That is when people gather from all over and come in covered wagons and dressed in old fashioned clothes.

Image from Coloma.com


Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



4 kind words:

Sherry October 31, 2008 at 3:25 AM  

Wow! Beautiful field trip! :D

MamaArcher October 31, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

you have an award on my blog!
www.mamaarcher.com

Speaking from the Heart October 31, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

What an awesome sight created by our Heavenly Father.

Miss Jocelyn November 3, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Sounds like a wonderful field trip!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP