All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mom's Homework! Subject: Politics

Come participate in the Politics homework with other moms! A must read and answer article!



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Miss Rachel October 26, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

Hello there Mrs. B -
I was wonderful if you could give Miss Charlene's blog address? I looked for it on AG but couldn't find it. :) I'd like to comment on her blog.

Thank you! Oh and BTW, I have been reading up on your Sing Language posts, and I would like to start learning a little. :)

Love,
Rachel

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP