All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, October 6, 2008

Tomato Bacon Salad

Saturday night we threw together a quick salad with just a few ingredients we had from previous meals. It made a GREAT salad!

Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes
Yellow Onion
Fresh sweet Basil
Grated white cheddar cheese
Turkey bacon


Cut stems off the tomatoes and cut in half, or in fourths depending on the size of the tomatoes.
Chop yellow onions into small but not finely chopped pieces.
Finely slice Basil
Chop Turkey bacon into nits.

Mix all together in a bowl and enjoy!




The HomeSpun Life



3 kind words:

Sherry October 6, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

This sounds scrumptious! My kids and I would gobble this up!! :D Thanks for sharing!

Miss Jocelyn October 6, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Sounds delicious!!!! I will see if Rachel can make it next week!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP