All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update at the HomeSpun Life

This has been a busy few weeks here at home and we have been learning a lot about this upcoming election. The majority of our education has been learning about these times and what the Bible has to say. It's interesting to me that out of the 36 years I've been alive I have never seen so many signs of the times in such a short period of time.

We're about to publish the November issue of GGM and Toys for Tots campaigning is about to begin. I still want to build a small website for our community to provide information for them about donating.

Tomorrow I help cook at the restaurant, that should be interesting. I apologize for not keeping up with the Simple Woman's Daybook and the Homeschool Memoirs. I hadn't missed a memoir yet, or did I? I may have missed one, but I really want to work at being faithful so in the next post I'll get it set up.

Thank you for being patient with me. This has been a time of serious prayer and Bible study during this election and that had to come first. I needed to be sure I knew exactly who God wants me to vote for. I have never been so absolutely sure of my vote until this year. I was sure about my vote in the primaries and I'm sure now. That has been a load off my mind. I know that when I vote my conscience, by what I believe to be the leading of the Holy Spirit, that I am at peace with it. I have no doubts, no matter who wins.





Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP