All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Are You Ready?

I have been so excited about the Lord's Second Coming so I chose a song about that glorious day! Come see what the other ladies are sharing this weekend.

Written by
Will Lamartine Thompson who began composing in his teens. For those of you who write poetry for the Lord I encourage you to continue doing so!


There's a great day coming, a great day coming;
There's a great day coming by and by,
When the saints and the sinners shall be parted right and left,
Are you ready for that day to come?

Refrain

Are you ready? Are you ready?
Are you ready for the judgment day?
Are you ready? Are you ready?
For the judgment day?

There's a bright day coming, a bright day coming;
There's a bright day coming by and by.
But its brightness shall only come to them that love the Lord.
Are you ready for that day to come?

Refrain

There's a sad day coming, a sad day coming;
There's a sad day coming by and by,
When the sinner shall hear his doom: "Depart, I know you not!"
Are you ready for that day to come?

Refrain

Acts 1:11, "Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

You can read more about His Second Coming here.



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



2 kind words:

MrsD/Jacque November 8, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

Lisa, my Sister...
Your friendship means the world to me, and I cannot wait to worship with you and your family in heaven.

Love and HUGS to you dear~
J

Grandma Starr,  November 9, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

.. Even so Lord, come quickly.....
I truly believe that time is short ...
Thanks for sharing..
Blessings,
Judi

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP