All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Award Goes To



This week Miss Jocelyn wants to invite you to nominate your family to their correct categories as well has have others nominate them. While her two sisters are listed under Best Teen and Best Design, those definitely are NOT the best traits they have nor the funniest.

This is how you do it…. you post the category that best describes each of your family members and write something about why you nominated them in that category, and you’re welcome to post photos.

So I am awarding Lady Jess, my eldest daughter, the award of:
Miss Manners
Lady Jess reads books on etiquette and sites like Feelin' Feminine and really does work at refining herself to be more like Christ. She is modest, yet feminine, very lady like. She avoids the gossip trap among teens today and is diligent in her Biblical Studies.

To Miss Monica June I award her:
Miss Creativity
Miss Monica June is so creative! She invents her own recipes, makes jewelry, crafts, and sews. She can figure out how to do anything she sets her mind to. You can vote for The Cooking With MJ Show here.

Miss Virginia is my little geeniebeenie and we simply adore her! I award her:
The Little Mommy Award
Miss Virginia enjoys doing mommy things. She cooks, cleans, organizes, and wants to hold babies as much as possible. She is compassionate to those who get hurt or are left out of group activities.

Master Timothy is my youngest and I award him
Mr. Man
He is SUCH a boy and you wouldn't know he is with 4 girls all day. He is a true boy and an aspiring gentleman!

Brother Scott is my husband and I give him the award of
Helping Hand
He gives the best hours of his day to help disciple men and train them to work. His goal is to assist men in becoming successful members of our community.



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



2 kind words:

Miss Jocelyn November 20, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Aww those were so cute. Jess is like me... Miss Manners. :P :)

SuperAngel November 22, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

those are great! Each one goes to their awardee perfectly!
Love you all!
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP