All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs "Mom Help"


Today's Homeschool Memoirs is what is your "Mom help" What is it that we MUST have that just sets our day at ease. I have a few. First I have coffee, preferably flavored coffee. I enjoy Cinnamon, Hazelnut, as well as Vanilla. Secondly I enjoy Diet Pepsi MAX, the Ginseng in it helps me to be alert, better than just normal caffeine, because it doesn't give me a caffeine comedown effect. Thirdly, at night I enjoy a good hot cup of tea and it's even better if I have whole wheat toast with honey. ;O)



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts


7 kind words:

Julie November 12, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

I enjoyed reading your post this week. :) I'm not a coffee person, sometimes I feel like I'm missing out lol.

Dana November 12, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

I love hot tea in the evenings, espcially in the winter time with a good roaring fire! Oh, the simple things!

Me November 12, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

Wow! Your blog is beautiful! Chalk full of goodies! I have hot tes even in the summer and we live in the dessert!

SuzyScribbles November 12, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

Well . . . coffee, tea, and soda are not my favorite drinks. I learned to drink Mexican coffee when I was teaching ESL to the hispanic folks around here. When they offer you coffee . . . you drink it! So now I can tolerate coffee, as long as it has plenty of sugar and milk in it.
Definitely not my way of relaxing, however!

akhmmm November 12, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Coffee at various times during the day is vital around my house. I don't do soda/pop as my system just doesn't like it.

Love your how your blog looks =)

Elaine H

SuperAngel November 13, 2008 at 12:07 AM  

Hazelnut coffee for me! :)
Love,
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Sherry November 14, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Yum! I love flavored coffees and then teas at night. :D

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP