All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Randomness from Miss Monica June

1.What is your favorite drink? Diet Pepsi MAX

2.What is your favorite dessert? Brownies


3.What is your favorite color? Pink


4.What is your favorite animal? Kittens


5.What is your favorite book? I like several.


6.What is your favorite blog design?(if you have one, please link it) I like Miss Hannah's blog. You can vote for it here. 'Resting in the Arms of Grace'


7.What is your favorite flower? Stargazer lily


8.What is your favorite verse in the Bible? This is one of my favorite verses Proverbs 25:4, "Take away the dross from the silver, and there shall come forth a vessel for the finer."


9.What is your favorite book of the Bible? Proverbs, because it teaches me how to be a wise person! (me too Monica)


10. If you could visit anywhere where would you visit? Indiana to meet the Dixons.


11.What was the last movie that you watched? Fireproof


12.What is one thing you have been praying the longest for and that has not been answered? For the salvation for a high school friend. I have no way of knowing if it has been answered yet or not.


13. Is your room cleaned up? nope!


14.What are a few of your favorite chores? I actually like to clean my bathroom.


15.What is your favorite hymn? Beulah Land


16.What is your favorite board game? I like to play scrabble.


17.Do you like to blog? YES!!!


18. What is the best thing you have ever smelled? best thing?hmmm not sure.


19.What is your favorite fruit? Kiwi... yummy!!


20.If you had to dye your hair one crazy color for one week what color would it be? when I was a teen I wanted pink. Don't ask. :P



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Miss Monica June March 4, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

I know that it has been a while since you did this, but I have to say, "Well done!" I love brownies too!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP