1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
ESPN or an action film
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Salad? Uh no salad for him. :P
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
He is a recovered addict so we do not go to the bars. However when we dine out he orders either a cola or a lemon-lime soda
5. Where did he go to high school?
in Corona, Ca. until he joined the Navy at age 16.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Anything that is either Raiders, Lakers, or A's. He also collects baseball cards and a variety of ties for church.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Monte Cristo with strawberry jam.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Either Tacos or Pizza
10. What is his favorite cereal?
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
See number 7 above. ;O)
13. Who did he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
I am. :O)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Do I have to answer this one? ;O)
16. How many states has he lived in?
Well he lived in several countries for short periods of time while he was in the Navy then he has lived in Ca and Nevada.
17. What is his heritage?
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be?
It's coming up on December 9th and I think we're making him fudge.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Yes baseball and soccer, after high school he got into basketball with the guys at church.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Working. He loves serving others and his job is a Missionary job helping men get their lives put back together.
21. What’s something cool about him?
He is quite playful. (giggles)
Thanks for the Tag Jacque!
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.