All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Your Vote Can Count Today!

Join Us at the HSBA!

Our Mother-Daughter ministry, Growing in Grace Magazine for Ladies, has been nominated for Vote here>>Best Family/Group Blog at the Homeschool Blog Awards hosted by the Homeschool Post. We are honored to have our team nominated and we certainly are a Family and Group blog all in one, with mothers and daughters working together to bring you inspiration each day on our blog and monthly in our magazine. These ladies work hard to bring you the best from their relationship with the Lord and we would really appreciate of you would show them your kind support by voting for them.

Another special honor is that some of GGM's team members were also nominated for other categories, of which we would love for you to consider voting for them as well. Imagine that, TEENS getting nominated among so many great homeschool moms! Please would you consider voting for the following blog authors:

Vote here>>Best Blog Design with Miss Hannah "Resting in the Arms of Grace".

Vote here>>Best Homemaking/Recipes Blog for Miss Monica June (My daughter) at "The Cooking With MJ Show"

Vote here>>Best Teen Gal with Lady Rachel at "City on a Hill"

Vote here>>Best Teen Group with the team writers of "Feelin' Feminine"

The Homeschool Blog Awards are awards for homeschool blogs, but the voting is not limited to homeschoolers. You may email your family and friends in support of GGM and let them know that their votes count too. We sure would appreciate your votes and those of your family and friends.

And don't forget to say thank you to the team of writers at HSBA for all their hard work during this awards season.




Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Anonymous,  November 11, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

Congrats all around. I did vote for these you mentioned. You do such a great job in this area of ministry. Be sure to come by my blog today and read about a teenage homeschool girl I met and her special thing she does. I also referred her to Growing In Grace.

Valerie
http://homeschoolblogger.com/socalval

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP