All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Announcing Gleaning The Harvest


Matt and Jacque Dixon, with their daughters, Miss Amanda, 19, and Miss Jocelyn, created Gleaning the Harvest after seeing the need of support for widows and fatherless families in the home school community. Though Gleaning the Harvest is a ministry founded by Matt & Jacque Dixon, it is designed as a ministry of the Body of Christ. Through Gleaning the Harvest, you are given the opportunity to fulfill what James calls “pure religion”.

James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.


I implore you to come read more and see how YOU can fulfill the call to assist the widows and the fatherless.




Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Miss Jocelyn January 1, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

Happy New Year's! :) May God bless you abundantly this year.

Miss Jocelyn
aponderingheart.com/blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP