All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Candy Time

From Miss Jocelyn:

"This week it’s seriously going to be just fun. This week share your favourite candies. I know from being on the HSBA Post team that Sprittibee and Dawn love gummy-bears, and maybe Bunny too. Have fun with this… and you’re welcome to post a photo of YOU eating your favourite candy. Haha!

God’s Word is also like sweetness to our souls. His sweet love, forgiveness, comfort, peace, and more is what makes our lives seem a little more bearable when things get rough. Whenever you eat your sweet piece of goodness remember that God loves you and will always be there when life seems sour.

Share a scripture for this week as well. One that lifts you up when you’re feeling discouraged."

Well as of right now I am trying to stay away from candy so I get the sugar free versions, but I will tell you what I have always liked while growing up.

Hershey makes my absolute favorite, the Whatchamacallit! Krispy rice, peanutbutter, and chocolate is the perfect combination!

PayDay is made by Hershey and I love the salty and sweet combination coupled with the crunch of the peanuts. Simply fabulous!York is made by Hershey and they have a sugar free version that I get at Wal-Mart.


Chunky is made by Nestle and I like their raisin one the best.Then there's the kind that can make you gain weight like there's no tomorrow which is my mom's candy. She ran a candy business for a year and in ONE month I gained 20 pounds, NO JOKE! I had to stop selling it for her and not go back to it again. It was FAR better than See's candy.



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



7 kind words:

SuperAngel December 3, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

oooh! I like paydays! i used to get those when we went roller skating when I was younger! :)
Love,
Miss AmandaThe Daily Planet

grandmastarr December 3, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

I like all of your candy bar choices, but Snickers is my favorite...lol
As for the Pecan Crunch ice cream....it's good winter or summer....but like the Snickers bar :( I try to stay away from them...because they stick around forever (if you know what i mean)
Blessings,
Grandma Starr (Judi)

A family of boys December 3, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

Mmmm...I love York Peppermint Patties right from the freezer. So very refreshing. I bet your mom must have some yummy, yummy recipes. :)

deldobuss December 3, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Ooooh, I forgot about York Peppermint Patties. I went through a phase in my second pregnancy where I would store put them in the freezer and then eat them for a cold treat!

KarenW December 3, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

I haven't seen chunky's in forever! I can look at candy and gain weight. I can't imagine working around it.

Sherry December 4, 2008 at 4:58 AM  

Any kind of chocolate is grea tin my book although I 'm partial to dark. :D

Leah C December 4, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

I love Chunkys and Watchamacallits. Both of those are somewhat hard to find now!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP