All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Food Fun and Fellowship

We had a wonderful day today with family and friends. Our tradition on December 25th is to have a large brunch. We rarely get to all have breakfast together due to our busy schedules so this day we set up a LARGE meal after the morning traditions of exchanging gifts. The rest of the day was spent in fellowship and playing with toys, but the best part was being able to spend the day with truly loving people in a calm peaceful home. I pray your day was just as lovely as our was.



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



3 kind words:

Miss Rachel December 26, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

Hey there Mrs. B -
Thank you for coming by. It's ok that you didn't send anything in. But while I am thinking about it, maybe Moni should send in a recipe from her cooking blog for the one next week. Just a thought!

Thank you for coming by and I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Love,
Rachel

Californialily December 26, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

It was a beautiful day and you have wonderful traditions!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP