All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Today is Hannah Dixon's Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day Hannah! Here are some fun things I found for your special day.

Your name, Hannah, means:

Gender: Feminine

Usage: English, Jewish, French, German, Biblical

Pronounced: HAN-ə (English), HAH-nah (German) [key]

From the Hebrew name חַנָּה (Channah) which meant "favour" or "grace". Hannah was the mother of the prophet Samuel in the Old Testament. As an English name, Hannah was not regularly used until after the Protestant Reformation. The Greek and Latin version Anna is used in the New Testament and was traditionally more widely used as a Christian name.

In the year you were born your name ranked in popularity in the top 2 for names chosen for girls. This past August the East Coast was hit by Hurricane Hannah leaving her mark on millions of lives. I pray your testimony for the Lord will leave a positive impact on millions of lives someday. :O) A Navy vessel was named Hannah, she was the first armed American naval vessel of the American Revolution and is claimed to be the founding vessel of the United States Navy. You are also listed on the WikiPage for Famous Hannahs. :O)

Much love and many hugs to you sweetie!




Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



2 kind words:

Miss Hannah December 18, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

Thank you so much, SisterLisa!!!!

That is a very beautiful post!! I love the rose!!

Wish you could be here!
Love you lots!!!!

Love,
Miss Hannah

Lady Jess December 18, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Happy Birthday, Sweetie! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP