All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Making My List


Miss Jocelyn has asked us about our goals for the new year in this week's Homeschool Memoirs.

"This week I want to set our minds on setting some goals for next year, whether personal, for the whole family, or for school."
She has a wonderful list posted at The Homeschool Post so swing over and check it out.

My first most goals will be to organize and finalize all of our 2008 Toys for Tots Season for my county.

Get back to serious homeschooling.

Revamp The Sarah Home discipleship training manuals.

Spearhead a new and bigger deaf ministry at our church.

Get back to blog designing again.

Supporting Jacque in a very exciting project she has been working on for several months. (Soon to be announced!)

Lord willing, GGM may go to print!

Get serious about my physique again.

Eat healthy. No more french fries and chips! Ta ta and farewell dear fast food establishments. I'm done with you!

Drink more water every day.

Complete my last semester of Bible College for my two year degree.

Pray they will go to a four year college very very soon!

Prepare some sign videos for homeschoolers to learn sign language.

Prepare a simple sign video for the Sunday school teachers at my church.

That's it for now, but I'm sure I'll add to it as the year goes on.



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



7 kind words:

Martha December 24, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Lovely list! I wish I could join the church again and help expand the deaf ministry :(

I know you will do well in your weight loss, you already lost so much weight and you look FABULOUS!

Good luck and I hope you achieve your goals in 2009!

Tracy December 24, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Thanks for visiting! I love your blog and great list!
Merry Christmas!

Hannah December 25, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

Nice list! :) Oh yay!!!!!! GGM may go to print?!?! I love GGM and can't wait to see it in print, Lord willing!
How much will subscriptions be? Or will it be free?

KarenW December 25, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

My girls and I have been wanting to learn sign language for a long time. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Can't wait to hear about the new project.

Californialily December 26, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Wonderful list Lisa! Very admirable goals and you CAN do them all too! I gotta get mine done very soon! Maybe tomorrow!

Sherry December 29, 2008 at 5:14 AM  

Great list for the New Year. I think I'm going to breakdown mine as well into ways to attain my goals, too.

tammy December 29, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

I love your list! Thanks for sharing. We have a young lady that often stands up with our worship team to sign...and I think it just adds so much more to worship. One of my life goals is to learn enough sign to actually communicate!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP