All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3rd Year Anniversary of the Carnival of Homeschooling

Mr. and Mrs. Cate have been hosting the Carnival of Homeschooling for 3 years and this is their 3rd year anniversary edition! There are some really good entries this time, well actually their always is, but I am excited to say that some of them are from Growing in Grace Magazine. If you've never heard of a blog carnival before this will be a good one for you to check out.

A blog carnival is a great way to network with other bloggers in a category that you're interested in. You can find other carnivals here at The Blog Carnival Directory. (Get parents permission before going to that link.)


Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP