All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dale and Thomas Popcorn Surprise!

My In-Laws sent us a surprise package from Dale and Thomas today! Talk about GOOD Popcorn!

The Kettle Corn is the BEST Kettle Corn I have ever had. They have interesting flavors! In our crate we got Hall of Fame Kettle Corn, Almond Biscotti, Dark Fudge Drizzle Corn w/ Praline Almonds, Country Smokehouse Cheddar, Blue Ribbon Chili and Sour Cream, & Chocolate Chunk n' Carmel. What a special treat for us! Absolutely delicious. Thank you to Non and Poppop!!!





Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Martha January 27, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Yum, that looks carb-filled and super yummy!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP