All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, January 19, 2009

Deaf Blogs

For those of you interested in learning sign language it is equally important to understand the deaf culture. I found some blogs that will help you in this area of your studies. Please be advised that these blogs may not be Christian blogs and I don't necessarily endorse all opinions they may express.

Deaf @ About.com
Deaf Village
DeafRead, the Best in Blogs and Vlogs




Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Serendipitymom12 January 19, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

you've been doing great research lately & finding good stuff!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP