All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pet Playground

Timmy was playing Jump Start Pet Playground today and I am so impressed with their educational games.

Jump Start has always impressed me and I have used them since Jessi was a little girl. I loved watching Timmy play these games for the better part of TWO hours nonstop. He completed each level with accuracy and was excited to get started on the next lesson. I look forward to getting more of their games in the future!

He worked on creating words with different sounds such as ..ail, ..ale, ..ine, ...one. Much more fun that just reciting words of paper.


Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



3 kind words:

Serendipitymom12 January 27, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Thanks for the link! I'm gonna bookmark this site! I heard from Moni that Landon LOVED this game too!!

Sisterlisa January 28, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

Their online version is very good. Moni said it seemed as though it was all online, but I will play it today for a bit and let you know if it has the same lessons on it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP