All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, February 2, 2009

Growing in Grace Magazine's First Year!

Growing in Grace Magazine has just published their First Year Anniversary Edition! GGM started last February and has not missed one issue! I'd like to brag a bit on the writers we have there.

Every month Miss Amanda Dixon assists her mother and I on publishing night by adding photos, editing articles, etc. She works diligently with us and has worked on several of our pdf issues as well. She also writes several articles each month.

Miss Jocelyn Dixon heads up our ads department, writes several articles, and helps with the graphics and linking of various ads and giveaways.

We have several writers that contribute each month and do a fabulous job! Come on by and see the latest edition of GGM!




Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



5 kind words:

Miss Jocelyn February 2, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Congratulations1!!

Shalom,
Miss Jocelyn
aponderingheart.com
http://feelinfeminine.com

SuperAngel February 2, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

I am so excited about GGM and where it has gone! its been amazing!

I so love doing all the work I do for it too, but it is so wonderful working with you and Mama!
:)
HUGS and LOVES!
Amanda
The Daily Planet

MrsD/Jacque February 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Amen friend. We have awesome daughters and an excellent group of gals writing! Love you all!

Serendipitymom12 February 2, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Big, Big, Big and MAJOR Congrats on your Anniversary edition!!!

Martha February 3, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

WOW, I can't believe it has been a year already. Keep up the good work, I have been seeing the GGM icon on many Christian blogs lately. YAY!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP