All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Seventeen Years

Today we celebrate our seventeenth year anniversary as husband and wife! My husband took me out yesterday and what a blessing that we found clearance sales every where we went. lol I got several new tops from my favorite store, Christopher and Banks. If you have one near you GO! $5 tops! Nice tops!

We also decided to check on Circuit City since they are closing. We weren't sure if they had closed completely yet so we dropped by and WOW again! The cameras were drastically reduced and they had one that I had wanted for a LONG time and it was VERY low in price so my husband decided to GET IT!!!

And you know I only went to get CD's and CD slips for GGM's 2008 pdf special CD. (more on that coming soon) I didn't even LOOK at cameras. I walked right by, but HE stopped! :O) I am so excited to have this camera now!






Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



7 kind words:

SuperAngel February 15, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating such a wonderful event!
HUGS!
Amanda
The Daily Planet

MrsD/Jacque February 15, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Congratulations dear friends! Glad you got to have time together and find some special things and make some special memories together!
CONGRATS!
Love, J

Miss Charlene February 16, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Happy, Happy anniversary! I laughed when Scott said last night that he gets all the flowers half off the day after Valentine's! I laughed AGAIN when he made you go and get the flowers!! You two are so cute!!

Sisterlisa February 16, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

Thank you all so much.

Charlene, it was embarrassing.

So everyone knows what you're talking about here's what happened:

My husband put a vase of 2 dozen golden roses on the pulpit last night with a card for me. It said 17 and counting. Then the man on the platform congratulated us and asked Scott if he wanted to get them and give them to me and he said, 'OH no I like to see her walk in front of me' ;O)

The man partially heard and began to repeat, but stopped just short of the last part and said 'Well happy anniversary' the crowd roared with laughter. *blush*

But everyone knows how much he loves me and we get compliments all the time about the relationship we have.

Dani Joy February 17, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Happy Anniversary! That´s such a cute story about the roses! It´s so beautiful to hear of a couple in love after 17 years. We just celebrated our 12th this past Jan. I came to your blog through the HSL. We are baptist Church Planting Missionaries in Spain homeschooling our three boys. :) Love your blog! It´s so classy!

Miss Jocelyn February 17, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Oh that is so wonderful. PTL for 17years!! :) I am glad you had a splendid day, and what a wonderful gift!

Shalom
Miss Jocelyn
http://aponderingheart.com
http://feelinfeminine.com

Dani Joy February 18, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

OH I forgot to mention about the KJV directory. I have just started blogging really and my fellow missionary friend told me about them. It´s been great getting to know other missionaries in Europe as well as pastor wives and sisters in Christ who believe as I do. :)
http://kjvblogs.blogspot.com/

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP