All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Could Your Church Be A Cult?

There have been so many cults over the years, but how can you know if a church is a cult or not? Some are known as cults, but since new denominations keep springing up, how can you be certain you're not getting involved in a cult? I picked up an older book called 'Kingdom of the Cults' and there are several listed, yet some that are not that I know now to be cults.

Some thing I have found while researching for an article I'm writing about cults, is that some indeed are cults, but most people don't recognize that. Then again, some people don't want to recognize it. Many have been involved in a cult for so long without knowing it's a cult, that to wrap their brain around it is not easy for them. In addition to that, they have come to admire and trust their church's leadership for so long that it is quite difficult to accept.

I want to share some links with you so you can look them over and see what you think.

http://www.bible.ca/history/eubanks/history-eubanks-44.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/graphic1designer/cults/comprehensivesites.html

http://ditwdiscipleship.com/Religions

Keep an eye out for the announcement on my upcoming article on Cults.




Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



2 kind words:

Miss Charlene March 19, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

I'm looking forward to your upcoming articles!! This is a very interesting topic!

Martha March 21, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

Me too, I can't wait to see the upcoming article on cults. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP