All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Create a God-less Community?

Harvard, at one time, being founded by a preacher, was a Christ honoring University. Now they're trying to do it God's way, but taking God out of the mix. All lead by a Humanist Chaplain.

Isn't the term 'Humanist Chaplain' an oxymoron?

The last quote says this, "We have evolved over 14 billion years without purpose. Now we want purpose, we need to build it into our own lives."

First of all, you can see how evolutionists have swayed their thinking on the beginning of time and at the same time, after all these years, they seem to be admitting that their school doesn't know what their purpose in life is. They want to build in God's Principles, but not have God involved.

Isn't that like saying you want the benefits of a relationship without the relationship? Who is short changing who here?

I wonder how they think their flesh will handle dealing with 'urges' for things that are not in God's principles without His power. Can you make a car drive without an engine?

Will my children go to college? Not that kind of college!



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



3 kind words:

Miss Charlene March 18, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

It's sad to see all those Ivy league colleges who were based upon higher learning of the Bible, become just another God-less university. Like you said, it's driving a car without an engine. All of these places are going nowhere. What is knowledge without truth?

dianne - bunny trails March 18, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

That's just so ludicrous. I know the Bible says that people will be blinded, calling good evil and evil good, but it's still so hard to grasp how they can't see the insanity and hypocrisy of what they say and believe. Makes me want to bang my head on a wall some days.

Fortunately, my hope isn't in this world and its inhabitants. Praise God!! Come quickly, Lord Jesus.

Martha March 18, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Oh my, that is ridiculous! It's a funny lil' trend, apparently you can't be smart and believe in God and you also can't be rich and believe in God. I once read an article about all the high-end hotels removing the Bible from their 'fancier' rooms. ODD! Their priorities are out of whack.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP