All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Freedom Tower Name Changed

Symbolism has been used by humans for thousands of years to identify themselves with their beliefs and faith. The early Egyptians used several symbols to identify themselves and they took their symbols seriously. Just as Americans take the symbol of our flag seriously or that of the Statue of Liberty, symbolism still has it's marks in society today.

The early Egyptians and ancient druids used symbols in their worship and you can still see their symbols used today. An interesting symbol that has come to my attention today is the obelisk. Now I have learned about the obelisk in the past, but the one I saw today really struck me in my gut. I thought I could possibly be wrong in assuming this new building looked like an obelisk until I conducted an internet search. Not only are there other people who have recognized this building as an obelisk, but even a secular newspaper remarks about it. Interesting enough this new building had an original name that has recently been changed.

The site of Ground Zero, which for several years would be thought of as a memorial of the United States not cowering to terrorism, has taken on a whole new meaning. The original 'Freedom Tower' has now become the 'One World Trade Center'. This One World Trade Center is an obelisk. Make no mistake in your research of the obelisk. It is a doorway to idolatry and God has commanded us to abstain from idolatry.

1 Corinthians 10:14, "Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry."

Deuteronomy 12: 1-3, "1These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth. 2Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree: 3And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place."

God has always been specific with His people that we are to have NO PART in the occult. He commanded that the pagan symbols be broken down and burned. We know that he was against the humans building the tower of Babel and he confused all the languages in order to stop them from trying to communicate on how to disobey God.

Some of you may remember the controversy over the original Disney Little Mermaid movie cover. The 'castle' in the picture was that of a male organ. It received so much controversy that they had to redesign the cover. You can do your own research by simply entering some of these terms into your search engine: obelisk, phallic, sun god, Egyptians, Baal, Baphomet.

For a more in depth study, do an image search for other obelisks in your very own nation.



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



4 kind words:

MrsD/Jacque March 29, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Unfortunately, many things are changing in our country.
I don't know if we will recognize it next year come this time...

blessings~
J

Sisterlisa March 29, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

I agree with you Jacque. There are so many changes happening so quickly in our country right now. More so than I have ever seen before.

Miss Charlene March 29, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

I'm so glad you brought up the obelisk. I saw it mentioned in the Ten Commandments movie where the Egyptians created one for their gods. It's in America. Satan is taking over, but we belong to Jesus. It's definitely amazing how FAST all this is happening!

Miss Jocelyn April 6, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

*sigh* This is so disheartening.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP