All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Organic, A natural expression of the Holy Spirit

If you've read my more recent posts you'll see that we no longer attend and 'belong' to organized religious facilities. God truly has called us out of that to discover the true Ekklesia. We are blessed to have brothers and sisters in the Lord who have also felt this calling from God and we are gathering together in homes each week. Our group has studied the early believers lives in the Bible and found they did the very same thing. Charlene compiled many of the verses we found together and discovered more as well. She wrote about the home church at Bring on the Rain.

Many people have experienced this calling as well and you can usually find them using a term called Organic Church. Our fellowship gathers many times a week and the gathering is growing! We are so excited to see how God is working in our lives and in the lives of those we fellowship with. This has been a completely different change for us and many of our friends have marveled that we would NOT 'go tto church' after being faithful for 14 1/2 years. Yet it was God who brought us to this path and although many don't believe this, it has truly been what has brought our family closer together and closer to the Lord. So this is what revival is like! Loving it!



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Miss Charlene June 17, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

I love the stuff you write, and it's so awesome to go through this journey with you. This may seem "radical" to others, but it's been the way of worship since Christ died for us on the cross.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP