All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Timmy's Thoughts on Growing Up

My nephew Aaron had to finish the following sentences and I thought it would be fun to do with Timmy too. I hope you'll ask your little ones the same questions. My responses in parenthesis.

When I grow up I am going to marry…
a woman (well I certainly hope so. lol)

I’m going to have # of kids…
3 (that's it?)

Going to have animals…
guinea pig and pet mouse (no clue where this came from, we currently don't have these. Maybe he's watching too much 'Wonder Pets')

Will get to go my favorite restaurant…
Applebee's (sounds good to me)

Will take my family on vacation to…
The beach (this is nice!)

Best part about being a grown up is…
you get to be married. (so cute!)

When I grow up I want to be a….
worker at The Well Ministry. (my husband will be thrilled to see this!)



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Miss Charlene June 3, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Aww, how cute!! I agree, I think our kids watch too much Wonder Pets. Timmy's a cutie pie!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP