All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

More then just fireworks to celebrate our nations' birthday, is the oil in our own lamp. Is your oil still burning or has the oil dried up? The oil in our lamp should keep us burning. I pray you will enjoy this song with your children today and remember to teach them the heritage we have in Christ and how it is far more important than the heritage of the nation.



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Clara Van Nattan July 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

I love that song :) Very cute video :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP