All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Homeschool Opportunity at GGM

Growing in Grace is offering an incredible opportunity to homeschool daughters for the upcoming homeschool year and we want to encourage you to take a look at what they are planning for this 2009-2010 'school' year.

"Growing in Grace Magazine for Ladies began as a homeschool project for homeschool daughters to practice their writings skills while working on their education at the same time. We wanted our family members and friends, who live afar, to see what the girls were learning at home.

While each month we aim to publish the monthly magazine, we also aim for daily posts on the blog. The girls learn about working together as a team, researching for their articles, and writing. We require articles that cover, but are not limited to, History, Science, Homemaking, and Biblical Studies."

For more info click here.



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


How can you help Charlene?

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP