All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HOTM Online Homeschool Conference

Growing in Grace Magazine and AGministries is extending to you The Heart of the Matter Online Parenting & Homeschool Conference for 2009.


GGM (AGM's girl's site) is going to be a sponsor
for this event and is offering a door prize to one blessed attendee of this conference, chosen by HOTM. Their conference comes with a goodie bag valued at over $125 for the investment of just $12.95.


The conference begins next week, August 3-7, and it's not too late to sign up! Workshops each have a 30 minute break in between session so busy homeschool moms like you have a chance to get some things done around the house and still keep an eye on your little ones too.

Go on over and check out their:

Main Conference Site
Speakers/Topics
Schedule
and Meet their Hostesses!

Lady Jess and I will be sitting in front of the computer that day, we hope you'll be joining us! Once you have registered, leave us a comment and let us know you'll be attending and maybe we'll get to chat during the breaks.

Hope to see you there!



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


How can you help Charlene?

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP