All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How Do you Promote?

So last week my son was attending a local VBS and after day two he was telling me about his friends in his 1st grade class. I responded with, "1st grade?!? Timmy you're supposed to be in the 2nd grade class."

"REALLY!?!" He said, as the light on his face exploded! It was priceless! Wish I could have gotten it on camera. Apparently, I should be having some kind of 'end of the year celebration' so he'll know he has moved up in the world. ;O)

So how do you end your homeschool year so your kids know where they are at?



Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


How can you help Charlene?

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP