All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Girls at GGM

Jess and Moni worked hard at GGM with us in the July 2009 issue! Moni is helping with signatures now and Jess is being trained to work behind the scenes with our blog/mag coordination. They also wrote great articles and I wondered if you'd swing by and take a gander. Also, if you haven't subscribed yet, you can do that too. It's free and delivered right to your inbox!







Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Martha July 1, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Y'all did a fabulous job, I'm in love with the design! It is peaceful and perfectly compliments the tree theme :) I'm already looking forward to the next issue!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP